« Home | Artic Blast Baby » | It's A New Year And A New Blog » | The Last One » | San Antonio And My Own Bed » | Merry Christmas And Hello New Jersey » | Hello Kuwait » | On My Way » | Taji For The Last Time » | It's Your Birthday!! » | My Blog Is Better Than Myspace »

Just Get Back Into The Swing Of Things




Well the ice melted and life got back to normal here. Caelan is doing real good in school. He continues to get high marks and stars everyday. He enjoys going everyday. Ryleigh has been a little cranky the last week or so. Not sure what is bothering him, but he has not been himself. Hopefully he snaps out of it. Isabel is doing well. She continues to train for her half marathon in FEB. She has come a long way since I left for Iraq. I am so proud of her. I have started back at work now, for a week or so. Not to thrilled, because I don't have a clue what they do. I guess once I get my finger on it, maybe it will be better.

We hope to start doing some family outings on the weekends. The rodeo is in town in FEB and we are talking about going to see that. I am sure the boys will love the animals. Ole Caelan is still crazy about airplanes. Every time he sees an Air Force person in their brown leather jacket, he must go up to them and ask them do they fly planes. Whether they say yes or no, he always replies that he is future pilot and astronaut.

Later,

Randy

Glad things are leveling out for you. I was looking at all the ice and don't fell so bad about the mid 30 lows we have had. I would like to know when you come to town.

Take care

Post a Comment