Ft Hood On Hold
For the time being, at least, my orders to Ft Hood have been deleted. Not sure why, but we are happy none the less. My boss is trying frantically to get it so I will stay here until at least October. I hope it works out that way. I really would like to leave here around that time. I would enjoy being in the DC area. So keep me in your prayers.
Happy Valentines' Day to one and all.
Randy
Happy Valentines' Day to one and all.
Randy
I agree with Mom. Prayer does work and the steps of a righteous man are ordered. Keep that in mind too. Now we just need to know when you are coming to see us.
I love you!
Posted by
Nay |
1:57 PM
Hey Randy...wasn't your birthday around mine (the 9th)??? If so, Happy Birthday!!! If not, chalk it up to an old brain with too many fried cells.
I'm still checking in here once in a while, but I see you haven't posted lately. Glad to see Ft. Hood is on hold. Hope all is well.
Posted by
Lynn |
7:48 AM
I go to you really, I'm sure! Would this kind of come to be possible to acquire your web blog interpreted right into German? Language will be my personal minute expressions.
Have a look at my web blog ; 47388
Posted by
Anonymous |
5:35 AM
Good try Steve. Consult most of your family members which enjoy
products. I’m confident they're able to assist.
Also visit my web site ... how to Remove genital warts
Posted by
Anonymous |
8:59 PM
I truly do have faith in each of the principles you’ve displayed to your
publish. There're quite genuine and can surely work. However, the actual content are quite small for newbies. May people be sure to lengthen these individuals slightly coming from next time frame? Was looking for write-up.
my website - Treat Genital Warts
Posted by
Anonymous |
1:38 AM