Here Comes the Rain Again, Falling Like a Bad Emotion
Woke up this AM to a downpoor or as Sonny T would say a "cod washer". It has rained off and on all day. The whole place is muddy and looks like a lake. The wind is kicking hard and parts of different tin roofs are flying around. It seems it will not stop.
We have one day left of classes here and then we are done. Still not sure where I am going, but it looks like I will stay here in Taji. Cannot say what Iraqi division I will be working with, but I do know they stay busy. That is a good thing, because it will make the time go by fast.
Quick one today, but more next time.
Before I forget Happy Birthday Eline. Have a good one.
Randy
We have one day left of classes here and then we are done. Still not sure where I am going, but it looks like I will stay here in Taji. Cannot say what Iraqi division I will be working with, but I do know they stay busy. That is a good thing, because it will make the time go by fast.
Quick one today, but more next time.
Before I forget Happy Birthday Eline. Have a good one.
Randy
"Cod Washer"! HAHAHAHAHA. I haven't heard that since the days of 8 foot basketball goals.
Sousa
Posted by
Orange Julius Jackson |
11:03 AM