I Saw Ryleigh

This morning started off great. Isabel was online and Ryleigh was crying. She went in and got him and I got to see him on the camera. To bad this computer that I am using does not have a camera, so they could see me. He looked so cute, even though he was just rubbing his eyes. In just the short amount of time that I have been gone, he has grown. I told Isabel to be online today at a certain time and I will try to get on again. This way I can see big Caelan. I am sure he will show me one of his famous dance steps. For anyone who has MSN messenger and has been chatting with Iz, you know the break dance moves Caelan can do. He is Sportacus from Lazy Town.
Class was canceled this afternoon. Time to rest and listen to some country.
Until I write again,
Randy
Okay. I want to get a computer camera on Tuesday after I get paid so that I can communicate with Iz and the boys and see them. I see you found my myspace account. I have asked you to be my friend. If you give me your password information I will pimp out your page for you and add some pictures for you as well as music. Most groups have mysoace now and have music that you can add right off their account. I did Phil's page for him. I love you Bubba.
Posted by
Nay |
3:14 PM