Up from the Ashes Rose a Phoenix
Well I am at the Phoenix Academy and will be here for a couple of weeks of more training. This type of training is more in line of what I will be doing. The only good things I can say at this point is the following: Free Haircuts, Free Laundry, Gym, and Free Internet. There is no little shopette or place to get any food. We have to go to the US side and not sure when we will get to do that. We live on the Iraqi side. We will eat in their mess hall. Should be interesting to say the least.
The flight was quick, but the rest of the waiting around took forever. Sort of the norm as of late. Oh well, I will survive.
Randy
The flight was quick, but the rest of the waiting around took forever. Sort of the norm as of late. Oh well, I will survive.
Randy