« Home | Two Bithday Greetings and a bunch of Iraqis » | Armed Forces Network (AFN) » | The Summer Is Coming » | Get Out Of The Way, We Have AK 47s » | Mister, Mister » | Keifer Sutherland Has No Idea What 24 Hours Is » | Finally the Photos » | What does my, out, and nut have in common? » | Get Ready » | Lip Hair »

I Have A Crush On You

CPT O told me yesterday he just found out that a lot of the Iraqi Officers have a crush on him. He said this other Army Major (MAJ) who we work with on occasion said all the Iraqi Officers in his (the MAJ) section asked to be introduced to the beautiful man with the green eyes. CPT O said when he was told this it made since to him. About three weeks ago one of the Iraqi Officers told him (CPT O) that he was beautiful with his light skin, not like that other American with dark skin. CPT O said he was pointing at this other Army CPT. I hope they find me ugly to be honest.

On a serious note, please keep my friend Dan, who is my roommate, and his wife Sue in your prayers. Sue is getting ready to have surgery for Cancer. Dan will go home and be with her and help take care of their four kids. Dan is not sure if he will come back or not. I wouldn't. Dan and I have been together since FT Carson. He is a good guy and I wish him and his family an easy time of this or as easy as it can get.

Curse you Jimmy Johnson. What is going on Dale Jr.?

Randy