My Life's Complete
Genesis 2:23-24
The man said, “This now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called woman, for she was taken out of man.” For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.
If you have not figured it out yet, today March 19th is Isabel and my anniversary. Seven years we have been married. According to my Nana if a couple can make seven years they stand a pretty good chance of sticking together. Well I can tell you that is what me and my bride plan on doing. Excuse me if I basically talk to Isabel today in this blog.
Sweetheart you and the boys are my world. You made me the happiest man on the face of the earth that Friday morning in Rotterdam when you became my wife. I know there have been some ruff times and we have struggled on more than one occasion, but we continue to strive forward. Two times you have come to me and told me you were pregnant. Both of those two times, I saw nothing but joy in your eyes and heart. You are a great mother to both of Daddy’s little men. The Helms brothers are quite a pair and I owe the majority of it to you. I wish I could be there today with you and do are normal stateside dinner at Red Lobster, but duty calls. Why don’t you dress up them little men and go out to eat. You can give Caelan the money and he can pay for me. I love you baby and I miss you so badly.
Randy
The man said, “This now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called woman, for she was taken out of man.” For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.
If you have not figured it out yet, today March 19th is Isabel and my anniversary. Seven years we have been married. According to my Nana if a couple can make seven years they stand a pretty good chance of sticking together. Well I can tell you that is what me and my bride plan on doing. Excuse me if I basically talk to Isabel today in this blog.
Sweetheart you and the boys are my world. You made me the happiest man on the face of the earth that Friday morning in Rotterdam when you became my wife. I know there have been some ruff times and we have struggled on more than one occasion, but we continue to strive forward. Two times you have come to me and told me you were pregnant. Both of those two times, I saw nothing but joy in your eyes and heart. You are a great mother to both of Daddy’s little men. The Helms brothers are quite a pair and I owe the majority of it to you. I wish I could be there today with you and do are normal stateside dinner at Red Lobster, but duty calls. Why don’t you dress up them little men and go out to eat. You can give Caelan the money and he can pay for me. I love you baby and I miss you so badly.
Randy
Hey BUbba. I try to read your blog about every other day or so. I am glad you two made 7 years. I agree with Nana's thoughts. Phil and I made 8 years this past December. It seems like things are finally falling into place now. I am taking Faith to meet with her attorney today. The lady will be representing her in her divorce. As always, you are in our prayers for your safe return home. I love you and miss you. Renee'
Posted by
Nay |
6:48 AM