« Home | I Think It Might Have Been Safer When I Worked At ... » | Coffee Please, With A Little Bit Of... » | Only In America, I Mean Iraq » | W.W.E.H.D » | We Finally Have Power 24/7 » | A Ferret, A Dumb Kid and Bang Bang » | Mickey Ratt » | Nothing Really Stands Out To Be The Title Today » | GOOOOOAAAAALLLLLL » | Seven Hours A Day »

Chocolate Boy And His Big Brother



Just a quick note, due to the fact we are really busy and will be for the next couple of days. That is a good thing, because it will give me more stuff to write about. Yesterday we were with out power from 1400 (2:00 pm) until 2130 (9:30 pm). The wonderful COL Alah claims that he did not receive fuel for us, even though everyone else on this side of the camp had their tanks fueled yesterday. His claim is, our fuel comes from a different location then everyone else and no one delivered it. He tried to tell one of the MSGs that it would be three days before we get power. Long story short, we were able to get fuel and had the power back on before we racked out. I have a feeling this will continue like this until this guy thinks he has punished us enough.

Here are a couple of cute pics of the boys. I see Ryleigh likes chocolate.

Randy

I think this Col Allah has a god complex (In psychology, a group of related, often repressed ideas and impulses that compel characteristic or habitual patterns of thought, feelings, and behavior). Maybe he needs a new name, like Col Sanders, Col Boone (as in Daniel), Col Parker (as in Tom), Col Gritz (has a nice Southern ring to it), Col Homer, Col Kilgore or Col Klink.

Post a Comment