Here We Are - 2-1-9 MiTT (Team 2303)

Has it been a week since I wrote? Sorry, but we do not get to the MWR that much for me to use the computer. We go out in sector about every two or three days. The days we are not in sector we are busy doing maintaince and other things. I have duty every other day for four hours, but it's not that bad.
Yesterday we went on a raid. We were out all night long. So I was up for over 24 hours. I had to get up early, because it was my day to pull duty. So I sleep like a baby last night.
I am basically over the creeping crude. Seems my wife has it still. Isabel has been sick for going on about five or six weeks. I hope you get better Baby.
I am enclosing a photo that one of our Terps made. The folks are as follows from top left and down.
1. Doc E (SGT E)
2. MAJ K
3. MSG L (in Arabic garb)
4. CPT O
5. SFC C
6. Terp Sadiq
7. Terp Tom (He made this photo)
8. Terp Ali
9. Me
10. Back of MAJ S and SFC I (getting his CIB)
11. MAJ S
Thought you might enjoy it.