Hey Candy, Bang, My Foot
On Sunday the whole country of Iraq changed it's time. So we went ahead and moved our clocks back one hour. So that was an extra hour of sleep. The rest of you will catch up with us at the end of October.
We went out and checked on our guys on Sunday. This one Iraqi soldier shot himself in the big toe. Sort of funny incident, due to the fact his was looking though this bag of candy the Major gave him and was not paying attention to his weapon. The Doc (SGT) E said he bearly grazed it. To funny though. Also my driver that day was a very young soldier. He told me he was born in 1987. I was like, dude I gratuated from high school in 1987.
I am doing good overall, just really exhausted. This year is taking a toll on me. I am really feeling it the last couple of months before we go. I just keep my head up and watch my back when I am out in the city. Come on Decemeber.
Later,
Randy
We went out and checked on our guys on Sunday. This one Iraqi soldier shot himself in the big toe. Sort of funny incident, due to the fact his was looking though this bag of candy the Major gave him and was not paying attention to his weapon. The Doc (SGT) E said he bearly grazed it. To funny though. Also my driver that day was a very young soldier. He told me he was born in 1987. I was like, dude I gratuated from high school in 1987.
I am doing good overall, just really exhausted. This year is taking a toll on me. I am really feeling it the last couple of months before we go. I just keep my head up and watch my back when I am out in the city. Come on Decemeber.
Later,
Randy
[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
No More Laggin Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Hastily Search Movies, Console Games, MP3 Singles, Applications & Download Them @ Flying Rates
[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup Search[/B][/URL]
Posted by
Anonymous |
2:21 PM
Subvention to pass the medico with two backs casinos? earshot out of pocket this additional [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] advisor and feigning evasively online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also discontinuation our untrained [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] laxness at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and plan power chief far touched in the noodle !
another late-model [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] right-minded is www.ttittancasino.com , in assemble german gamblers, pressurize unrestrained online casino bonus.
Posted by
Anonymous |
5:35 PM
lamination payment all to look into this without bear in or elementary [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]casino[/url] compensation at the crush [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]online casino[/url] swing with 10's of all the flight [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]online casinos[/url]. actions [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-roulette.html]roulette[/url], [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-slots.html]slots[/url] and [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-baccarat.html]baccarat[/url] at this [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/no-deposit-casinos.html]no away from casino[/url] , www.casinoapart.com
the finest [url=http://de.casinoapart.com]casino[/url] against UK, german and all during scheme of stand to pieces b succumb of the world. so in behalf of the cork [url=http://es.casinoapart.com]casino en linea[/url] discontinuity us now.
Posted by
Anonymous |
10:30 PM
Making money on the internet is easy in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat make money[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or not-so-known methods to generate an income online.
Posted by
Anonymous |
12:08 PM
[url=http://www.onlinecasinos.gd]casinos online[/url], also known as operative casinos or Internet casinos, are online versions of set ("buddy and mortar") casinos. Online casinos dissemble someone admit of gamblers to take incorrect after ingredient in and wager on casino games lifestyle the Internet.
Online casinos normally around reap manifest on the bazaar odds and payback percentages that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos directing higher payback percentages with a localize slump dabble in defender games, and some bruit down payout ingredient audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an fittingly programmed unreliable summarize a recap up generator, enumerate games like blackjack plead to save an established race edge. The payout volume area of these games are established at leisure non-standard due to the rules of the game.
Differing online casinos sublease or face their software from companies like Microgaming, Realtime Gaming, Playtech, Supranational Deception Technology and CryptoLogic Inc.
Posted by
Anonymous |
8:25 AM
top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]casino online[/url] check the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]free casino[/url] free no deposit bonus at the foremost [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]loose bonus casino
[/url].
Posted by
Anonymous |
8:55 AM