« Home | New Team Has Arrived » | Some Guys Have All The Luck » | Saddam, Just Hanging Out » | The Best Blog Since I Started This Thing » | Oh You Guys Are New, So Help Mister » | One Down And One To Go » | Taji Town » | Keep Your FInger Crossed » | Rain Drops Keep Falling On My Helmet » | Sometimes I Just Wonder Why »

Heavy Metal Has Reached Iraq

One of our Terps came back today from leave. He looked upset to me. I asked him if he was OK. He told me not really. CPT O talked with him and found out the following weird story. It seems he was upset, because he is 23 and has not completed his college work like many of his friends. Then CPT O said he went into some crazy spill about he thinks he is possessed by demons and witches. He said that some demon like creature had been following him. I told CPT O that I do know that this Terp listens to some weird Heavy Metal. I hope he gets it worked out.

The night air around here is cold as the dickens. Reminds me of when we first got here.

I pulled out a gray hair today from my eyebrow. I am getting old. I have let my hair grow out some, and I keep seeing more and more gray everywhere. I guess mother nature is showing her way with me.

Later,

Randy

Your brother-in-law says to tell you that "there is no getting old; he is old." Also he says, "When I was a teenager we believed we weren't to trust anyone over 30." So there you have it; words of wisdom from Phil Andersen. It is said that your "Terp" is so confused right now. It is cold as the dickens here too at night. I just finished another master's class. 5 down and 6 to go. This time next year I will be through with grad school!!! My actual graduation is in May of 2008, which is the same time that Phillip graduates high school. I just hope that the dates don't interfere with each other. I really want to fly to Cambridge and walk in the hooding ceremony, but I also don't want to overshadow Phillip. Well, I guess that is about all for now. Daddy will be here Wed-Sun. We are eating T'Day dinner at our friends' the O'Neill's house. I will have the cell phone with me should you decide to try calling. I love you Bubba.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Post a Comment