« Home | One Down And One To Go » | Taji Town » | Keep Your FInger Crossed » | Rain Drops Keep Falling On My Helmet » | Sometimes I Just Wonder Why » | Searching Houses » | Hey Candy, Bang, My Foot » | Just Shut Up And Eat » | Here We Are - 2-1-9 MiTT (Team 2303) » | 100 To Go Please »

Oh You Guys Are New, So Help Mister

For the past three weeks, things have gotten really busy. We have a new Brigade team in charge of our Battalion. Even though they are Advisors like us, they still seem to call the shots over our team. Of course, since they are new, they are buying into the woe'st me routine from the Iraqis. So we end up doing a bunch of junk that we really do not need to do. I can only hope that the next two months go by quickly and I can get out of here.

Not to much to write about, so this one will be short. Just now that I am doing well and watching my back.

Later,

Randy