Rain Drops Keep Falling On My Helmet
Well the rainy season has started. The last two days has seen some rain in our area. Last night it was lighting and the wind was blowing it everywhere. It is nice for one reason, but bad for another. Of course the rain drops the temperatures down, but it brings back the mud. If you forgot, go back and read some of my early blogs in JAN and FEB to see what I am talking about.
We watched the latest Will Ferrell movie last night, Talladega Nights. I think it is his best yet. We put it on a laptop and showed it on the wall. It was like being at the movies. I also have watched a couple of the Tyler Perry plays recently. Those are really funny.
Last week we are this raid of a house. I stayed outside with the 240B (Machine Gun), but the guys told me the funniest thing. When they went into this house, there was only a young lady living there. She said her husband had died a couple years ago. She said her brother stayed with her. When they started searching her house, they found thousands of porno dvds. She claimed they where her brother’s. It looked like the team that she and her brother were copying them and probably selling them. The funny thing is she told the guys they were very religious.
PERSONAL NOTES
Joe Willie, I would love to co-ride the morning show. I have always wanted to do that. I still remember that one summer when I did some work for you guys, and I was able to watch you do your show a couple of mornings Just tell when and where dude.
Bobby, get better already.
Troy, the guys want some new BFD. So write some already.
John (Alonzo Hawk), Your idea for the Hall Fame was cool.
We watched the latest Will Ferrell movie last night, Talladega Nights. I think it is his best yet. We put it on a laptop and showed it on the wall. It was like being at the movies. I also have watched a couple of the Tyler Perry plays recently. Those are really funny.
Last week we are this raid of a house. I stayed outside with the 240B (Machine Gun), but the guys told me the funniest thing. When they went into this house, there was only a young lady living there. She said her husband had died a couple years ago. She said her brother stayed with her. When they started searching her house, they found thousands of porno dvds. She claimed they where her brother’s. It looked like the team that she and her brother were copying them and probably selling them. The funny thing is she told the guys they were very religious.
PERSONAL NOTES
Joe Willie, I would love to co-ride the morning show. I have always wanted to do that. I still remember that one summer when I did some work for you guys, and I was able to watch you do your show a couple of mornings Just tell when and where dude.
Bobby, get better already.
Troy, the guys want some new BFD. So write some already.
John (Alonzo Hawk), Your idea for the Hall Fame was cool.