The Best Blog Since I Started This Thing
Well we are on Red Cycle today. That means we have pull duty most of the day in the Radio Room (TOC), clean the bathroom, and get fuel for the generator. This duty bites big time. You seem to do nothing but run around all day.
Yesterday they gave us the news we have been waiting on. I will be home for Christmas. Please keep your fingers crossed that they do not change it. Also do not say anything to Caelan or Ryleigh if you happen to talk or see them. I do not want to get their hopes up and then it back fires on me. I cannot gives specific dates, just know that we have been told we will be home for Christmas. Thank you Lord.
Now I just have to hang in there and keep watching mine and my buddies backs.
Later,
Randy
Yesterday they gave us the news we have been waiting on. I will be home for Christmas. Please keep your fingers crossed that they do not change it. Also do not say anything to Caelan or Ryleigh if you happen to talk or see them. I do not want to get their hopes up and then it back fires on me. I cannot gives specific dates, just know that we have been told we will be home for Christmas. Thank you Lord.
Now I just have to hang in there and keep watching mine and my buddies backs.
Later,
Randy