New Team Has Arrived
The team that is replacing us arrived on Sunday night. We have begun training them on what it is they will need to do for the next year. Of course with this, comes long hours, because we only have ten days to train them. On the sixth day, they will assume all responsibilities and will take the lead.
When we are finished training them, I will move over to the Brigade team and pull the midnight radio watch. I figured since I have to stay until JAN, I might as well take an easy job and relax.
Take care,
Randy
When we are finished training them, I will move over to the Brigade team and pull the midnight radio watch. I figured since I have to stay until JAN, I might as well take an easy job and relax.
Take care,
Randy
Will you be safer doing the radio job than you have been? I sure do hope so. I love you Bubba.
Renee'
Posted by
Nay |
12:38 PM