« Home | Keep Your FInger Crossed » | Rain Drops Keep Falling On My Helmet » | Sometimes I Just Wonder Why » | Searching Houses » | Hey Candy, Bang, My Foot » | Just Shut Up And Eat » | Here We Are - 2-1-9 MiTT (Team 2303) » | 100 To Go Please » | Day Off » | Couple Of Days Off, But Sick As A Dawg »

Taji Town


We went to Taji for three days. Basically we had to take care of some Team and personnel stuff. Of course being in Taji means I sleep with mice. I saw a nice size one the second night I was there running around my room. I also saw one run out of the shower before I went inside. One of the CPTs who drove up with us, said he killed four babies in his room. The next day the mother came back looking for them. So he had to kill her too.

The rain has returned to Iraq. The whole place is muddy now. I guess that means I have come full circle, because it looks like it did when I first got here. Still not sure when I am leaving. Maybe they will tell us in the coming weeks. To be on the safe side, I ask that everyone not worry about sending me any more cards, letters, or packages. At this point it takes about three to four weeks to get mail, and I do not want to leave here with packages being lost. Thank you for everything that everyone has sent me in the past. I really do appreciate it, as does my team.
Until I blog again,

Randy