One Down And One To Go


Isabel sent me an email and it appears that Caelan has a girlfriend. I am so happy that my oldest son is not gay. Not that there is anything wrong with being gay, but I just do not feel like dealing with that. Her name is Jasmin and she is in his class (see picture). They exchanged phone numbers and my boy had his arm around her. Now I sit and wait for his younger brother to follow in his footsteps.
We have adopted a cute little dog around where we live. I have named her Sadie. The funny thing is, Sadie means sir in Arabic. She appears to be about a year old. Saide is pretty big and very playful. I started teaching her how to sit on command.
Caelan will be Mickey Mouse and Ryleigh will be Tigger for Halloween. I really wish I could be there with them to go Trick or Treating. I am enclosing a picture of them in their costumes. Of course Bailey wanted to be in the picture as well. Bailey is dressed as a very fat gerbil.
Later,
Randy