Searching Houses
On Thursday we moved rather quickly and went and searched a couple of blocks in our sector. Did not find anything, but it helped kill a couple of hours. I was dead tired after going up and down stairs. Most of the houses were three or fours stories high.
I made a movie of my team. I will try and post it somewhere soon and let you know where you can see it. I used photos from the last year and a couple of videos.
Take care,
Randy
I made a movie of my team. I will try and post it somewhere soon and let you know where you can see it. I used photos from the last year and a couple of videos.
Take care,
Randy
Hey my bubba. I am glad that you are killing time rather than the other way around. How high of a danger level is it when you search houses like that? I am excited about March getting here so that I can see you, so don't do anything over there to screw it up for me. :-) I think that I will try to take my 3 allotted personal days when you are here. I still want to talk to Ricky, my principal, about having you come speak to the 8th grade students. I sure do love and miss you. Stay safe for me and I will love you all the more for it.
Your big sister,
Renee'
Posted by
Nay |
9:16 AM