It's Your Birthday!!

Renee,
I want to wish you a very happy birthday today. You and I do not always see eye to eye on things, but I love you more then words can say. I realize that I am your younger brother, but there have been occasions that I think the roles have switched. We have laughed through the years, and we have cried on each others shoulders more then a few times. I especially remember us going to Papa's funeral and we rocked out the whole way. It was you, who introduced me to the Classic Rock that I love (the Country music I owe to Sonny). We've spent some time playing guitars together, and just hanging out an being Brother and Sister. Your in my heart and my mind every single day. I love you dearly and I hope today brings you nothing, but sunshine and happiness.
Love your brother in Iwak (as Caelan calls it),
Bubba