Nothing Really Going On - Or That I Can Talk About
Not much really to write about, due to the fact I sleep during the day. I have reverted back to wearing my earplugs, that way I due not hear all the traffic up and down the hall. The guys are real good about staying out of my room (which is the gym) until around 1600. This way I get at least about five to six hours sleep. If they stay out, then I do not get up till around 1900. I have to be at work at 2100, so I have been able to catch up on some long overdue rest.
I really hope everyone is doing well and I am so happy that you are still reading this blog. I never thought I would have as many of you out there, as there is (Sorry Renee, but my grammar stinks). I just thought that Isabel, Momma and Sonny, My Sisters and My Brother would probably be the only ones who did read it. Low and behold, but there seems to be a lot of you. Not sure who all reads it, but I have some ideas. Some of you use catchy little names when you post a reply and I have to try and figure out who you are. So far I think I have done pretty good. The only one that gave me some trouble was "South GA Snipe Hunter". I figured it out after a couple of weeks. Let me just say, "I know it's you Jack Branch's little grandson and Mr T. Martin's bro" (Am I right Tony?).
Take care,
Randy
I really hope everyone is doing well and I am so happy that you are still reading this blog. I never thought I would have as many of you out there, as there is (Sorry Renee, but my grammar stinks). I just thought that Isabel, Momma and Sonny, My Sisters and My Brother would probably be the only ones who did read it. Low and behold, but there seems to be a lot of you. Not sure who all reads it, but I have some ideas. Some of you use catchy little names when you post a reply and I have to try and figure out who you are. So far I think I have done pretty good. The only one that gave me some trouble was "South GA Snipe Hunter". I figured it out after a couple of weeks. Let me just say, "I know it's you Jack Branch's little grandson and Mr T. Martin's bro" (Am I right Tony?).
Take care,
Randy
Hey Randy! I am still reading your blog weekly or so and just wanted to let you know that our family is keeping you and yours in our prayers regularly. I hope that January comes quickly and safely for you.
Take care!
Lynn (Kline) Cook
Posted by
Lynn |
9:39 PM
That would be correct, Sir.
For those who may be curious, Jack (Papa) has 4 Grandsons
OK, MO, FL, GA. Spread out kinda like Santa's helpers
Stay Safe.
Posted by
South Georgia Snipe Hunter |
5:17 AM