« Home | It's Your Birthday!! » | My Blog Is Better Than Myspace » | Nothing Really Going On - Or That I Can Talk About » | Been A Tuff Couple Of Days » | Been Awhile » | Heavy Metal Has Reached Iraq » | New Team Has Arrived » | Some Guys Have All The Luck » | Saddam, Just Hanging Out » | The Best Blog Since I Started This Thing »

Taji For The Last Time

I have made it to Taji for the last time. I got here a couple of days ago. I am the only person staying here in the section were we lived. I will leave Taji sometime in the next five to seven days. From there it is a couple of stops, then onward to Kuwait. Will arrive in the US around the Big Fat man's special day and go to Colorado. I will stay in CO for about four or five days and be home in San Antonio before the New Year. Keep them fingers crossed that nothing changes (again). I really am ready to leave this place. Been quite a year.

Just a quick congrats on making Times person of the year, it was "you"

CNN Posting:
You are Time magazine's "Person of the Year" for the explosive growth and influence of user-generated Internet sites such as YouTube, Facebook and MySpace. You were chosen over Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, North Korea's Kim Jong Il and former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld. Congratulations.

Had some tough competition though. Stay safe on the trip south and Gods speed... Terry

Hey Bro!
Gwen Atkinson just told me that your 20 year reunion is going to be on July 20th and 21st, which is a Friday and Saturday. She is really hoping you will plan to come to Brunswick during that time so that everyone can see you. You would probably be surprised as to how many of your classmates may have been following your BLOG.
On another note, I shared the news with my students today that you are coming home finally. I wanted them to share in my happiness. I was thinking that if you decided to coome in the summer instead of during the school year, then maybe my students can give me questions to ask you by way of e-mail and you could do a video answer to their questions that I can show in class. Just an idea.
I agree with Mom about you trying to keep us aware of the dates and times of arrivals as much as possible.
Also, it really isn't over until the Fat Man says "Ho! Ho! Home!!!"
I love you Randy and look forward to seeing you sometime in 2007.
Renee'

Post a Comment