« Home | I Want to IRAQ and Roll all Night » | All We Are is Sand in The Wind » | I'd Walk a 1000 Miles for a Camel » | R.I.P Lawrence "Uncle Junior" Holland » | What a Piece of Crap » | The Nights are Cold, but the Chow Hall Rules » | I'm Here » | Come Fly With Me » | I Can See Peely Now the Rain is Gone » | Up From San Antone »

It's Raining Cats (kitten) and Coyote


Our little tent area has a kitten that runs around. All these killers and warriors are like little babies when she comes around. They feed her and pet her. It's funny. The little thing crawled up a tree yesterday and tried to get into a big bird's nest. It was funny, because she was really scared. Her back paw kept shaking. She finally gave up and came down.

Coming from the bathroom last night around 0230 I saw a big dog snooping around our area. Not sure if he was friendly or not. So I just waited till he walked away. Plus I do not speak Arab so the dog probably would not have understood me. Like most folks. Found out this morning that he was not a dog, but a coyote.

It's pouring down rain today. Gonna be a crappy day. I have detail after lunch and the rain will not help things.

Later
Randy

(Not the real kitten. Want to save her from public embarrassment)