« Home | I'd Walk a 1000 Miles for a Camel » | R.I.P Lawrence "Uncle Junior" Holland » | What a Piece of Crap » | The Nights are Cold, but the Chow Hall Rules » | I'm Here » | Come Fly With Me » | I Can See Peely Now the Rain is Gone » | Up From San Antone » | 05 JAN 2006 - The First of Many »

All We Are is Sand in The Wind

Yesterday we had a pretty bad sand storm most of the day. The wind was kicking it up everywhere. I had it all over my weapon, in my ears, and I crunched down on some of it the got in my mouth. Yuck.

We are being told to get ready, because Kuwait will be behind us soon. Looking forward to getting to Iraq to start working. Makes the time go by faster.

Personal note to Terry: Saw the Rams have a new coach? What's your status bud? Shoot me and email, when you get a chance.

Talk again soon,

Randy