I Want to IRAQ and Roll all Night
Well almost two months later I have finally arrived in Iraq. I will be at this place (Camp Stryker) for a couple of days and then move to my permanent place. The plane ride to get here was a nightmare. We got canceled several times throughout the night before we finally caught a bird to get here. I will have a little down time, so I plan on resting.
I did run into an old friend today that I worked with in Phoenix. For those whom know her, my hint is, she sings all the time. That's right K.S. She looked good and was happy.
Keep up the prayers and I will continue to keep safe,
Randy
I did run into an old friend today that I worked with in Phoenix. For those whom know her, my hint is, she sings all the time. That's right K.S. She looked good and was happy.
Keep up the prayers and I will continue to keep safe,
Randy