Goodbye, Ugh Hello, Who's There
Well my friend Dan left the 0ther night back to the States. Not sure if he will be able to come back. Of course we will miss him and wish him and his family the best. I am sure Sue and the kids will be glad of his return to help them during this difficult time.
Was told yesterday we are getting four new people to our team. They will arrive in the next couple of days. Two Officers and two enlisted. One of the enlisted will bunk down in my room. Hope we get along.
I wonder who all is reading this blog. I know of some of you, but there are a lot I am sure I would be surprised to know of. So here is what I ask. Please post a quick comment with your name. Thanks,
Randy
Was told yesterday we are getting four new people to our team. They will arrive in the next couple of days. Two Officers and two enlisted. One of the enlisted will bunk down in my room. Hope we get along.
I wonder who all is reading this blog. I know of some of you, but there are a lot I am sure I would be surprised to know of. So here is what I ask. Please post a quick comment with your name. Thanks,
Randy
Kabuki,
I have you blog subscribed on my bloglines, so I get am email on my cell phone anytime you update.
I'm working on some music for ya. there will be our stuff but I was able to land a DVD of the bon jovi tribute.
Sousa
Posted by
Orange Julius Jackson |
7:46 AM