I Write The Blogs The Whole World Reads.
Today we went to Baghdad and into the Green Zone. The Green Zone is probably the most secure area in all of Baghdad. The ride did not take long and I was driving this time. A break from my gunner job I have been doing as of late. I missed gunning to be honest. Something about being behind that 50 Cal that makes me feel so good. The only thing I can figure it to be is that country in me.
If you have not figured it out, I type like I speak. Most of the times my grammar is not correct or I use the wrong word. For instance there instead of their when I am talking about people. You not what I say, Oh well, it’s my blog. I know it is not a big thing, but it made me laugh several times the past couple of days thinking about the way I write. I say it’s my public school edge-a-macation. Pay the teachers more.
My new roommate seems to be a good guy. MSG L is a retiree recall who is around 56 years old. He is in great shape, matter of fact he smoked me on a run the other day. He spent a couple of tours in Vietnam. I can learn a lot from him and his vast knowledge of Army experience. We also have MAJ S, MAJ K, and SFC C. They seem to be glad to be here and will help take some of the workload off us.
I will holler later,
Randy
If you have not figured it out, I type like I speak. Most of the times my grammar is not correct or I use the wrong word. For instance there instead of their when I am talking about people. You not what I say, Oh well, it’s my blog. I know it is not a big thing, but it made me laugh several times the past couple of days thinking about the way I write. I say it’s my public school edge-a-macation. Pay the teachers more.
My new roommate seems to be a good guy. MSG L is a retiree recall who is around 56 years old. He is in great shape, matter of fact he smoked me on a run the other day. He spent a couple of tours in Vietnam. I can learn a lot from him and his vast knowledge of Army experience. We also have MAJ S, MAJ K, and SFC C. They seem to be glad to be here and will help take some of the workload off us.
I will holler later,
Randy