« Home | I Write The Blogs The Whole World Reads. » | My Life's Complete » | Goodbye, Ugh Hello, Who's There » | The Army 2, Randy 0 » | I Have A Crush On You » | Two Bithday Greetings and a bunch of Iraqis » | Armed Forces Network (AFN) » | The Summer Is Coming » | Get Out Of The Way, We Have AK 47s » | Mister, Mister »

Happy Birthday Dick

Today is my good friend and brother by companionship Dick's birthday. For those who do not know who he is, well he is my stepfather in-law. Dick and I have a lot in common. The love of music, soccer, drinking a good European beer, and smoking a cigar on New Year Eve. I have had numerous late night talks with Dick about everything from sports to life. He has been there when I needed a friend, and I have been there for him when he needed me. I miss a lot about not being in Holland, but Dick may be one of the biggest things I miss the most. I love him with all my heart and he and Frans (Isabel's Dad) have been and still are two great Opa's (Dutch for grandfather) for my boys. The boys are lucky to have three grandfathers. All different, but all loving men who do right by thier familys. More on Sonny in two days.

Had duty last night, so I was up for 28 hours before I got some sleep. Have duty again tonight.

Again Happy Birthday Dick,

Randy