Some Guys Have All The Luck
Well I hate to write this, but unfortunatley we have been told that we will have to stay until early JAN before we can leave. I know it stinks for Isabel and the boys and I wish it was not true. I have sat and watched numerous others leave here anywhere from 30 to 90 days before they are suppose to. For me and the others it appears this dark cloud just looms over us. I am sad, but I will not let it get me down. It could be worse, I could be one of those guys who got home and then was told they had to come right back for additional four months. I saw that happen since I have been here. I called Isabel and she understands that is how the Army and the Military rolls sometimes. Good thing is when I get home in JAN, it will just make our reunion stronger.
Funny thing happened last night. I was up at about midnight and guess who was roaming the halls? Our adpoted dog Sadi. She was just walking around like she owened the place. One of the MAJs and I chased her down the hall a couple of times, before we caught her and took her back outside. I really felt sorry for her, because it has gotten kinda cold outside at nights. Someone said today they are going to build her a little house. I really hope they do.
Take care,
Randy
P.S. Spellcheck is not working
Funny thing happened last night. I was up at about midnight and guess who was roaming the halls? Our adpoted dog Sadi. She was just walking around like she owened the place. One of the MAJs and I chased her down the hall a couple of times, before we caught her and took her back outside. I really felt sorry for her, because it has gotten kinda cold outside at nights. Someone said today they are going to build her a little house. I really hope they do.
Take care,
Randy
P.S. Spellcheck is not working
Hey Randy, Tony let me know about your blog.. just a quick note to say have a safe Veterans Day (well one day you will be one of us). My family has grown, I do have a real "toddler" running around now. After reading your last there is one consistant still in the military... change. Hang in there and remember if they are on Shetland Ponies, shoot low...
Siemper Fi
Posted by
Terry |
8:37 PM
Just a note on Veterans Day to say thanks for what you are doing. Stay safe and I agree with Terry shoot low and often
Semper FI
Posted by
South Georgia Snipe Hunter |
5:23 PM