Hello Kuwait
First I want to say thank you to my Lord and Savior for whom all blessings come from. I am now in KUWAIT. After one year of my life that I saw so much, I can honestly lay my head down tonight and feel somewhat safe. There were many things that I was not allowed nor did I want to tell you of my year here. To many gunshots ringing over my ears, explosives going off (sometimes extremely close to my vehicle), and death around me many times. I thank the Lord above and I especially thank my wife. Isabel has been there numerous times to talk with me. Even though she could tell things were bad, she never pressed me to tell her. I love her dearly and the boys as well.
I plan on two more blogs, and then I will close this thing down. The next one will be in the States and then the finale one when I arrive in San Antonio. I will be leaving here in a day or so.
Since I will be in the air probably around the 24th, I want to tell my little buddy Happy Birthday early. Ryleigh you will be two and Daddy is so proud of you. You have grown so much while I have been away. I cannot wait to hold you and squeeze you so. You and Caelan I am sure are ready to wrestle with Daddy. Love ya little RJ
Randy
I plan on two more blogs, and then I will close this thing down. The next one will be in the States and then the finale one when I arrive in San Antonio. I will be leaving here in a day or so.
Since I will be in the air probably around the 24th, I want to tell my little buddy Happy Birthday early. Ryleigh you will be two and Daddy is so proud of you. You have grown so much while I have been away. I cannot wait to hold you and squeeze you so. You and Caelan I am sure are ready to wrestle with Daddy. Love ya little RJ
Randy
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
I want to thank God for keeping you safe.
I am going to miss reading this post.
When you come to BWK call or stop by the shop, bring a Hi-Res photo or two on flash drive or cd(something cool you would like to remeber)and I will make you something cool.
Thanks for all you have done and sacrificed.
Merry Christmas
Semper Fi
Posted by
South Georgia Snipe Hunter |
12:09 PM