« Home | San Antonio And My Own Bed » | Merry Christmas And Hello New Jersey » | Hello Kuwait » | On My Way » | Taji For The Last Time » | It's Your Birthday!! » | My Blog Is Better Than Myspace » | Nothing Really Going On - Or That I Can Talk About » | Been A Tuff Couple Of Days » | Been Awhile »

The Last One



Well I have been home now for about 9 or 10 days. I have really relaxed and caught up on a lot of sleep. My mother has been here, and she has been cooking some really good food for me. Isabel, Caelan, Ryleigh and Bailey return from Holland tonight. Looking forward to seeing them. It's hard to decide who to grab first. I have enclosed a picture to let you see what the last year has done to me. If you look closely you will see the gray scattered through my hair. Tuff get old. Also check out how long them sideburns are. Been a long time since anyone has seen me with this much hair.

Love ya all and it has been my pleasure to write this blog for the last year.

Randahl James Helms

Best of luck to you, Randy! I hope your reunion with your family was as wonderful as I can only imagine it would be. Thank you so much for your service and for allowing all of us to see into your experience. I thank God that you are home and safe. Take care!

Post a Comment